View Single Post
Old 12.11.2016, 12:42 PM   #20176
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS
(mel brooks, '93)

some jokes are a incomprehensible unless you were alive in the 90s AND saw the keving costner robin hood, but it remains a piece of high-quality goofy shit. plenty of really stupid jokes to laugh at-- yes, you laugh because it's so stupid, not because the joke itself works. so it works.

great cast and all--a young chapelle, the dread pirate roberts, brooks himself, richard lewis, a hot redhead i don't know her name but works great here, some english guy who always plays a douche, even a picard cameo... dom deluise as marlon brando had me laughing the hardest though--that shit is unforgettable.

Hah. I know exactly what you mean because I saw both this and Prince of Thieves in the theater when they first came out (fuck I feel old).

Not one of Mel's best, but definitely good for a larf. Haven't seen this thing in ages.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|