View Single Post
Old 12.16.2016, 12:51 PM   #20237
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Also, Rob was it you who said something disparaging about the recent Star Trek films? 'Cause fuck that man! All three of them have kicked ass in my opinion. Especially the first two.

Hard to compare them directly to Star Wars. SW has always had more space battle type stuff, but I think the recent films have all had extraordinary effects and some great space showdowns.

I enjoyed parts of the Trek reboots. I am a huge Trek nerd from the way back, and my favorite part of Trek are the morality plays and the solving problems by thinking and intelligence FIRST.

The two reboot films are half that, and half overblown, un-interesting, massive CGI space "battles" where you cant tell what the fuck is happening and everything is a cliche. I HATED the whole riding a motorcycle with holographic projector bullshit.

Cumberbatch was boring as khan. he did not even come close to looking Sikh... ha!