View Single Post
Old 01.22.2017, 11:32 AM   #2025
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I think it's quite telling that the board's solitary trump supporter is also our greatest nutjob conspiracy theorist pseudo-intellectual blank canvas cumstain.

I warned you 2 years ago the nazis were making moves but you scoffed at me. You have nothing but your insecurity, ignorance and name calling. Good luck!

Oh, the Oligarchs want to thank the women who marched yesterday for providing us with millions in revenue. The women paid for their transportation and gas and lodging and food, and also talked incessantly on their cell phones, which provides a nice data dump for us to understand who is funding and organizing the women. And revenues. You see, we always win.

Y'all get back to your cell phones and video games. We don't need to chain you up. You do that to yourself.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|