View Single Post
Old 05.31.2017, 04:17 PM   #21111
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
well, agree to disagree. The skinemax didn't bother me - but again, as a fan of Malin, maybe I'm biased. But I mean - I thought the point of that scene was the whole they tried earlier and couldn't. But then when they were HEROES again they had that confidence back. So I felt like the scene worked as well as it did in the comic. At least in my mind.

I do seem to remember quite a bit of blood in the comic, though. I mean - the movie managed to tame the Rorshard dog scene a bit even. Just a little.

But blah blah. Whatever. We don't have to agree.

Like you said, you kinda didn't think it should be a movie. I'm the flip. I loved the book so much that I guess it made me love the movie even more. Just a different take.