View Single Post
Old 08.14.2017, 10:43 AM   #21388
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
For the Kill List fans, be sure to watch Down Terrace (!!!), A Field in England (!!), Sightseers(!). I wasn't so fond of High Rise, I think they threw a bunch of money at Wheatley and he kind of lost his way on that one. I have Free Fire sitting here, but am a bit afraid to watch it based on mediocre reviews, "Ben, what's happening??!?"

Watched Cillian Murphy in Peacock, interesting movie, he's got some real skills, and Sarandon/E Page just about always good. Had a bit of a Psycho vibe going in it, kind of a surprise. Nice soundtrack, odd tubular bells and other percussion, pretty tasty stuff and added to the atmospherics. Cillian is TINY, quell suprise. Maybe 5'2" and 110? Who'd have guessed that?

He looks like a tiny dude to me. I didn't think he's probably 5'2, because that's just... wow... not do I think he's 110. Maybe more like 5'6", 130. Which is still really fucking small. That's about 4 inches shorter and 15-20 lbs lighter than I am, and I'm totally the "little guy" of every group I've ever been a part of.

Abyway, you didn't like High Rise? That's on my watch list. Keep meaning to get to it, based on the recommendation of someone here actually.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|