View Single Post
Old 04.08.2018, 11:24 PM   #22391
HenryHill51
little trouble girl

HenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
one thing i’m noticing from my amazon and netflix fix is the lack of a great movie selection on the streaming side.

sure everything they have is at your fingertips, but it’s mostly shit. great movies are few and far between.

i read somewhere that criterion was starting their own service. that’s doomed to fail i think, because where’s the app for it? is it an apple thing? doesn’t show like an option to add to my devices. i’m not gonna watch in a damn computer.

i wish they had an amazon channel so i could add the extra subscription.

FilmStruck is on the Roku device as of earlier this year. It's f'in goooooodddd. All Criterion available. TCM movies available. And they curate specialized films each month for a limited time. Right now, one can stream some pretty hard to find Agnes Varda films in recognition of her recent Oscar nom for "Faces Places". Hardcore film fans need this service.
HenryHill51 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|