View Single Post
Old 07.01.2018, 03:03 AM   #9982
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Don't get me wrong, I'm not that dim to not realise how incredible they are a shutting down every team that's come against them. The partnership between Godin and Giminez (why does everyone forget he's at Madrid too?) is something else. It precisely the reason why I picked them both for my FF. However, they're the team that are gonna get you on the break.

You guys seem to mis-understand me. I've no problem with a team sitting back and catching a team on the break. If it's done well and shuts down a team like they have done all tournament then let them do it. The central defence brought what they know from Madrid and continue to do it to as high a standard as you're ever go back see. It's going to take a pretty special team to break them down .

One thing I said to my friend after Portugal equalised was that they should play Uruguay at their own game. Play out the draw til pens and try and catch a win that way. That's as negative as you're gonna get but it would have worked I think.

Bilic said it perfectly last night. "It's not a game for kids to watch" and he was right. The damn mozart bus parking wankers.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|