View Single Post
Old 07.04.2018, 10:58 AM   #10150
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Who's ever said their opinions don't count? I did think that team was a disgrace, and still do, but I haven't extended that to the Colombian people, nor would I.
i thought that was what you meant by this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You're only relaying this to show us what a prat Peckerman is, right? I mean obviously nobody who actually watched the game could take his version of events even remotely seriously.

Anyway, they're going home, where they can spin their bullshit all they want while the rest of the world forgets all about them.

the whole of colombia was taking him seriously! the latino teevee over here was all up in arms! the brazilians too as you read. maradona too haaa haaaa—he’s saying colombia was robbed (but maradona is a lunatic.)

i personally don’t side with the “we were robbed” narrative. i just thought pékerman was completely wrecked emotionally when he said that. poor fucking guy.

but yeah millions of people who watched the same game as you construed a different narrative from it. those people do exist. and they take their own narratives as valid as you take yours. everyone feels self-righteously justified.

“the rest of the world”— they’re a big chunk of it.

that’s what needs acknowledgement. you don’t need to agree with them.

again, i’m not defending the colombian narrative here.

but it’s hilarious/shocking to me how we are all watching events that are being objectively recorded by cameras and everybody’s interpretations differ.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|