View Single Post
Old 07.09.2018, 07:22 AM   #10312
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Think you're a bit harsh on Brazil. They could've won that, and on balance of play over the 90 they maybe should've. On another day those go in. The margin was really too fine to attack Brazil while praising Belgium for a match they could've just as easily lost.
coming into the game i was truly agnostic about what would happen, but hell yeah i wanted brazil to go through. as much as i dislike neymar’s weasely antics, i wanted to see south america go farther.

i accept their fate, but i’m a little angry at tite’s stubbornly bad choices.

sure, luck and a magnificent adversary played a partin their defeat, but you can’t waste 3 chances in front of the goal and expect them to return later when you’re good and ready.

they had already been rescued once from a similar mess at the last minute by firmino.

and what does tite do?

i... can’t be cool about that hahaha. i’d like to, but i can’t.

ps also ive never liked willian.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|