View Single Post
Old 11.06.2018, 06:16 PM   #3
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
my scanner issue is a more general issue here in NYC - there was no real election in NYC today - it is election show, just like the TSA. We've always known losing paper ballots would result in this.

Who needs the Russians when we have ELECTION BOARDS to steal our elections!

http://gothamist.com/2018/11/06/midt...18.php#photo-1

A famous golfer once said, “I’ll never understand people in the woods complaining about the trees.” In other words, if you don’t want a tree in your way, don’t hit your golf ball into the woods.

If live in New York, expect to be surrounded by Democrats.
If you live in California, expect to be taxed and regulated to death.

I’ve never experienced voting problems. I’ve seen a machine go down, but the other eleven were working and a replacement was on the way. My wife and I always early vote......in and out in about five minutes time.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|