View Single Post
Old 11.22.2018, 10:16 AM   #36746
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I used to have that exact same North Face coat, I think.

Yep. I’m a brand whore when it comes to outerwear. Now I have another one that has an inner jacket and a darker logo and — I love it.

(Hey, at least it’s not Patagonia. Why? Because I can’t realistically afford Patagonia. Certainly can’t afford to purchase a Patagonia coat and then replace it with another Patagonia coat of/when something happens to it. Also Patagonia makes really ugly clothing.)

Patagonia is cheaper than North Face in the land I live in.

But to get North Face stuff (I have that rain jacket + one heavy winter parka which I love) I go to an outlet in Austria which is 20 minute drive from where I live and they sell them for very good prices usually.

If there was a contest about love brands, North Face would be high on my list. Those things look good and are very durable.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|