View Single Post
Old 12.06.2018, 08:34 AM   #416
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

Noise and I are buds elsewhere on the internet. He left because of the elitist attitude of dudes like Soups which sucks all the fun out of discussing music on this site.
I'm starting to remember why I had also originally done the same.

Jesus man. I *thought* he and I were friends too, but he just took off.

And I’ve actually defended him on issues like this countless times, and encouraged him not to take shit from smarmy elitist fucktoads (NOT talking about Soup Nazi here — I don’t know what’s up with you guys, but I’m confident it can be worked out).

Although... I have also on occasion been a smarmy elitist fucktoad and busted NR’s balls for listening to, like, BUSH, when there was a new Kendrick Lamar album out. BUT BE THAT AS IT MAY...I still thought we were buds. Tell him to PM me.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|