View Single Post
Old 01.19.2019, 11:16 PM   #23351
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lmao

that was shit. by that i mean your opinion and your supporting arguments

but the movie too

(and you havent met anyone since the 70s)

last jedi zzzzzzzzz

My point is... wait I thought you liked Last Jedi?

My point is, any franchise film expects you to have seen previous franchise films, except for the first film in a franchise.

This one just happens to be large, with many movies.

And honestly, I barely remember anything about the Iron Man movies, the first two Thor movies, the Ant-Mans, Doctor Strange, or even the specifics of guardians.

And yet I found the movie fun and satisfying. It wasn’t that complicated.

How it’s not the best Avengers movie ... well, it is, so there’s no point talking about how or why it wouldn’t be.

For people who don’t like Marvel movies, it’s probably not gonna be fun.
For people who do, it’s as much fun as you can expect a team-up cross-franchise story to be.

Also lmao that was shit
That was about your argument about why it’s bad, because you didn’t even really give one. “It’s like vignettes” or “its like tv” aren’t even cons, so... whatever.

Remember how mad you got when I said Amadeus was shit?
Well, Amadeus is a much better film than Infinity War, so this is not the same thing at all, but Infinity War isn’t shit. How could it have been better and still done what it set out to do (bring all Marvel films together)?
Also I’m not mad, so it’s not the same as the Amadeus thing. I’m just saddened by your stubbornness and refusal to feel and recognize dumb, fun joy
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|