View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 08:18 AM   #23376
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
mutton is a sheep that is older than a year. like lamb but more flavorful. beefier actually, and it’s mixed with beef for doner kebab. BUT ANYWAY.

i love potemkin. i rewatch it sometimes, it’s like looking at egyptian art of something.

breathless i get the camera was quick but i don’t love it. was talking about the original. hence the comparison with melville. jean-pierre melville. the last name was his code name from his commando days. no joke. resistance paratrooper was he? anyway. glorious fucking movies where godard always leaves me cold. melville does praise breathless in an interview and sure it was an important flick but melville was.... ah, just watch melville.

concur that the first star wars (1977 or whatever) was the best one in that a) it works on its own b) it was a cultural phenomenon c) had no fucking eewoks d) contains gross incest which wtf lucas getting away with it e) biggest place in history than breathless, f) etc.

i loved it as a kid , but doesnt do a lot for me in this age. same as bugs bunny. what’s up doc?

pink flamingos now that is a movie i can watch all day. my old dvd rip died of something so i no longer do so much but ah shit i love edie now more than i loved r2d2 then
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|