View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 09:16 AM   #23379
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
What if I told you Batman Begins was a more interesting watch than TDK?

I’d cal you wrong and tell you to watch them both again, come back, and try to say that again. And if you did I’d slap you.

Quote:
Or that Interstellar and Insomnia are Nolan's best works?

Hmm. Possibly true, actually. I’m not sure. I like the Dark Knight the most, and it has that Ledger performance, but as overall films the two you mentioned could certainly be the best.

Dunkirk too.

Quote:
There's something so gross about the mcu movies. I think @$$@$@@ hit the nail on the head. Too much bang not enough buck. These stories work better in serialized formats like comics or tv shows i think. You a big DC guy? I barely know DC

Y'all crazy for not living TLJ though. Such a bizarre film, it a like Lynch's Dune

I’m a bigger DC guy than Marvel guy, but I like Marvel movies in general more than DC movies (with the exception of the Nolan Batman ones, of course... and maybe Man of Steel)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|