View Single Post
Old 03.09.2019, 08:27 PM   #23700
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Do you mean how did I know? You described it pretty accurately and I saw it around the same time you did.

WOW.

You have no idea ... just ... wow.

I have some serious compulsive issues and a fuckton of other anxiety-based ticks and not knowing the name of this movie was FUCKING DRIVING ME INSANE.

I should show you a screenshot of the google searches I did. I called my girlfriend — or ex-girlfriend or whatever — and asked her, and she didn’t know. I went through probably 20 “most disturbing movie” lists trying to find it, because that’s where I *think* we found it the first time.

I was obsessing like mad, trying to describe it to people who had no clue what the fuck. And then .. you just handed it to me!

Rep points.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|