View Single Post
Old 03.15.2019, 04:53 AM   #41656
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
So I've decided to cut out chocolate from my life. I eat way too much of it to the point where I was just eating it for the sake of eating it. That's about four bars a day. It's not benefitting me in any way eating as much as I was. It's also a small miracle my teeth are still in decent shape. However, the main reason for it is because of climbing. I'm getting to the point where I'm really serious about it now and doing something like cutting out chocolate will help give even the smallest of improvements. After that I've gotta get rid of eating sandwiches for lunch. The annoying thing is that when I was working in the warehouse I was so strict with my eating it depressed other people to see but I never had a problem. Since going back to decorating it's kinda fallen by the wayside. That's not to say I'm overweight or anything, I'm just not at the peak I should be. I'm in the 30s now and eating whatever I want willy nilly isn't do-able anymore.

They say it takes 21 days to break a habit. Gonna be a long 21 days. Maybe I should take up smoking to help.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|