View Single Post
Old 03.22.2019, 09:44 PM   #2571
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I done been to that mall.

You don’t have to relate to Jesse to know that he becomes the “good guy.” Also oohh look at me I’m Slambang I can only relate to brilliance!
yeah i can only...

he actually reminds me of a stoner girl i once fooled around with. they talk kind of the same way and all-- a certain accent that belongs to a certain time.

she was kinda gorgeous and sweet, and smelled delicious, and smoked only the best ganja. but we just failed to click, hard as we tried. it's like the universe would short circuit when we touched, and the cosmic software would glitch. weird shit would happen.

like seinfeld chess but metaphysical

anyway i don't think jesse is really a good guy. he's just not as bad as the others. plus, really, an idiot on many levels.

mike. mike was the good guy, in his own way. a killer, but had a code, never gratuitous, and loyal. jesse saw that. mike was the good guy.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|