View Single Post
Old 03.24.2019, 09:26 AM   #4
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know what it is, I just go through kicks with them where nothing else comes close for a little while.

totally agree on the deebank stuff, he might be the most breathtakingly fluid guitarist I've ever heard, and though I loved duffy with them it was never the same after. having said that, ignite the seven cannons is the apex to me, with both of them just trading lines endlessly over seriously one of the finest ever collections of pop songs I've ever heard (and guthrie covering them in total muck is the biggest sweetener)

also need to get on the lawrence documentary, seems like something of a tragic case in that it really makes no sense how this band weren't as big as like the smiths, maybe that their songwriting was exponentially knottier/more advanced, it's a shame but it makes for such an incredible lineage of records.

felt are just the greatest

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|