View Single Post
Old 04.30.2019, 10:23 PM   #41792
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
nice. make sure it stays up and keeps going up.

save, say 10%, in some place fun. buy stocks or something. it’s not like you need emergency cash to pay the mortgage.

ever heard of warren buffett? bought his first stock i think when he was 11 haaa haaaa haaaa. now his equity is 86 billion us dollars or some ridiculous amount like that. i forget.

there’s a recent documentary about him, on netflix. they make him look like some benevolent grandpa. and im sure the guy has his dark side (he’s a fan of walter white ha ha ha) but in spite of the puff piece aspect of it, i refuse to be cynical— it’s very inspiring in the sense that it shows what’s possible for a person to accomplish, much like a mountain climber or a sports hero of some sort.

compound interest is fucking amazing. it can work for you or against you.

of course i was a savage at your age and squandered everything like a meteorite crashing against the atmosphere, but eh. you might have more sense than me, lol.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|