View Single Post
Old 05.01.2019, 06:09 PM   #41798
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Holy fuckin shit. Japan is dope as fuck. Saw Melt Banana on 30 hours of no sleep my first night here. The show didn’t start until 12am and MXBX didn’t play until 3am. I was so tired in the beginning but the first band was a hardcore punk band and it was exactly what I needed. Shit pumped me up. But then two idol groups performed after and holy fucking shit. People were moshing more during the idols groups than the first band. Then MXBX played. I broke my glasses and sprained my thumb after a dood tried stage diving. He gets up on the stage to jump, but then people were moshing so there wasn’t people in the middle to catch him. My dumb drunk ass fills in the spot and waved to jump. He lands on top of me and I almost lost my power bank too lol. Then last night I finally go to an arcade where SF3 was the main game. I am in love. Dingy basement arcades and smoking a cigarette while you play...man that shit was the best. I’ll be going to more arcades the rest of the stay. I am very jealous of the culture here. So much respect and professionalism. Even going to the random arcades and seeing motherfuckers kill it with whatever game they’re playing was truly inspiring. Excel at what makes you happy. The bigger arcades were so fun to just hang out in!

Oh yeah! So my glasses broke right? I went to like this mall in the subway and presented my situation. They were like, ok....just took the prescription from my old glasses, had me pick out a frame, then just returned 30 min later to pick up. Did I mention they don’t charge for the lenses? All they charged were the frames. Like, WTF.!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|