View Single Post
Old 05.22.2019, 08:05 PM   #2786
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
And in all fairness, your passion for this show as of late has surpassed your excitement for many things discussed. That alone makes me think I should give it another shot and see how the next two seasons play out.

I am thinking I might start it up again soon.

Thank you!

(Also note that half the time when I talk about Batman it’s because Slambang has goaded me into it — see above. This is totally different, and it would be a serious shame if nobody watched this show, which is so. much. more. than Symbols’ shallow read after napping through a couple hours before throwing in the towel because of violence no worse, and significantly less offensive, than most of the shit he loves)

Anyway, you get rep points THE MOMENT I’m able to give them to you again.

The WORLD slept on this show. I slept on this show. It was stupid of me, and I wish I could watch it again for the first time.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|