View Single Post
Old 06.12.2019, 02:08 PM   #5600
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
raising children who feel entitled to never be offended, never be disturbed, never be insulted, has created what you guys are speaking about.

As always, BLAME THE PARENTS, not the school system or the university system.

I worked at Univ of Houston for 7 years. Houston is right up there with NYC as a multi-cultural melting pot (probably more actually), and the University was very much like that, with many first time University students and tons of international students. Most kids that go to UH are working class kids, or lower middle class kids. They never put on the kind of bullshit you hear about from the coddled fancy schools.