Thread: Mental illness?
View Single Post
Old 06.23.2019, 11:29 PM   #5
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
Re: autism

I have to plead ignorance a bit on autism. I hope to god i don't sound insensitive or anything here. I understand that it is a spectrum (like many mental things), but its kind of strange to me how wide that spectrum can be. My first encounter with it was my mom working with special needs kids so I had that association with it. I've known a few peeps online that didn't seem encumbered by it in any way. My recent ex who had it, never would have guessed if she hadn't told me. Perhaps more out of not knowing how it affects people. Her things with food, fabrics, fetishism. I would have just thought she had some eccentricities. So it affects learning in childhood but it doesn't affect intelligence, correct? Cuz she was one of like 4 people in my life that could keep up with me mentally, and on some levels was smarter than me.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|