Thread: Mental illness?
View Single Post
Old 06.26.2019, 01:51 AM   #23
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I have a history with visiting psychologists. One time I got a new one, I entered the room and the first thing he said while looking through the notes of his predecessor: "oh, you've got an Oedipus-complex" (I think that's what he said). I stormed out the room yelling I DO NOT HAVE AN OEDIPUS COMPLEX, never to return again.

My parents had a bad marriage, not in the sense of physical abuse (even though there were some occasions) but they stayed together for the kids., probably since I was 4 years old and I was the youngest of three kids. They got divorced when I was 18. And I only fully realized this until last year and I am in my forties now. Imagine you're at the dinner table and they only have conversations with each other via the dog. They would sleep in the same bed, but with rolled up towels in between.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|