View Single Post
Old 01.20.2020, 05:36 PM   #52360
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Alright, LOOK, the Curelovefest you guys have going needs to fucking stop. Goth-lite (well, "goth" alone is bad enough), seriously mediocre lyrics, a complete embarrassment when they went "psychedelic pop", all ran by a guy who looks like he went trick-or-treating over thirty years ago and got lost on his way home. As Morrissey said (way before he himself became an embarrassment), "The Cure: a new dimension to the word 'crap'".

I know several of the artists I love (J Mascis, Britt Daniel, Cowboy Junkies) love The Cure, but what can I tell ya: they're wrong.
You're on a rant about The Cure but like the Cowboy Junkies? What's wrong with you?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|