View Single Post
Old 02.04.2020, 07:28 AM   #3080
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Finished BoJack Horseman Season 6. One of the most consistently great series of the last decade. And if I were to create a list of my favorite episodes of any series, "The View From Halfway Down" would rank in a very high position. Probably one of the most nuanced and emotionally resonant shows in quite some time. It just so happens to be about an anthropomorphic horse.
Interesting, i always assumed it was lame, I mean it's a talking horse. Never saw it actually except occasionally while channel hopping and I assumed it would be a reinterpretation of American Dad or Bobs Burgers or whatever.
You're not alone btw, I just read an article in a Dutch newspaper from earlier this week that was titled: "BoJack Horseman is half man, half horse – and completely genial".

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|