View Single Post
Old 02.06.2020, 04:58 PM   #7
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Mayor Pete is a RAT. Bernie won Iowa and he declares victory before the results are in. Fuck his McKinsey consultant (he fixed the price of bread for companies for crying out loud) CIA affiliated bullshit. Absolute robot of a human being funded by the same old tired billionaires who was quoted as saying you do "anything" to get into power because it's a competition. I hear he is off the campaign trail currently in an effort to raise more funds and I wonder who he'll call up. When rich people in wine caves give their approval, all that means is that you're promising to not rock the boat or do anything that will threaten the failed status quo.

He is the establishment pick now (since Biden failed miserably, though they apparently didn't have much faith in him anyway), whose campaign helped to fund the app in the middle of the controversy. Why in the world was there even a transaction there? He has shown no genuine interest in people's needs, instead using shrill politician speak that everyone is fed up of hearing (if he even answers the question!) and furthermore, his biggest qualification is that he was a mayor of a town of 100,000 where all the black people hated him! Like, it is absolutely insane to me why anyone would think he is a good choice. Even Warren is better and I'm no fan of hers either.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|