Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2020, 08:48 AM   #281
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hey friends,
just a small update from my side. I decided to contact Slovak embassy in Switzerland last Thursday, because I desperately wanted to go home to be with my family.

they put me on a bus with other Slovaks who work in Switzerland and we went for a 14 hour bus drive home. The thing is that they immediately put us to quarantine on Friday morning in a secluded location in the woods and I've been stuck in strick lockdown since then. We can't leave our rooms, we can only go to balcony to get some fresh air, and we can't get in contact with other people. We are treated very well (3 meals a day, and I have to say, very GOOD meals), we get tea and coffee, but I'm dying of boredom. Literally, to be stuck in a 2x2 metre space makes me think of how can it feel like to be in prison.
But at least I'm not in Switzerland anymore, where there's more than 8k infected now.

Hopefully we'll get tested tomorrow or day after tomorrow and then I'll see if I'm clean or infected. Wish me luck.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|