Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.25.2020, 07:25 AM   #337
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yes man like a year ago and he just confirmed in previous page?

a lot has happened since but after many ordeals he eventually turned his place into the holy temple of the retro arcade. which looks fucking amazing.

no? anyway yeah he moved. i could tell you the broad outlines of his life just from what he posts and we talk about but don’t wanna repeat everything lol.

you can read his old posts.

I haven’t been here much lately, at all, and I don’t really pay that much attention to pages 1-?? of a 2-digit page number thread. But I believe you.
To be fair, it’s not the easiest place to just plop yourself into. Economically, socially, etc. Whatever hope he’s good.

ANYWAY
Did you know the news media is considered essential personnel during apocalypse times? I found out. Also had my salary cut temporarily because of issues with revenue in the company. A bunch of people were laid off yesterday and I’m just glad I wasn’t one of them, but I’m going to have a hard time getting through this period financially.

Goddamn Trump
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|