Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.30.2020, 11:12 PM   #428
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i figured it would be some sort of helpful communication not just another bitch session about the ubiquitous orange shitbird.

Hmm, well, I can report that the puma situation has had a happy end.

This cat (heh) came down all the way from the Andes mountains to the semi-deserted metropolis and everybody lost their shit - COVID-19 ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, NATURE'S TAKING OVER! It was captured, a battery of tests were performed (blood, X-rays - I'm serious, that species is protected by law; too bad people aren't) and then placed back in the Cordillera.

According to one veterinarian, wild animals are not invading the city; it's us mooks who are expanding our shit and they are trying to figure out where the limit is now. Humans ruin everything, really.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|