Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.31.2020, 04:29 AM   #432
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
So what is everyone doing during quarantine?

I’m at work as I type, but I’ll have the next three days off. We’ve been doing small projects around the house and working in the yard. Cleaned out the garage this past weekend and cleaned out gutters yesterday.

Hopefully I’ll be finishing up some mixtapes on my days off......and maybe mailing them out Friday? I’ve really been enjoying: Hunger!

On Sunday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott mandated that Louisiana drivers self-quarantine for 14 days, but as this news report shows, very little is being done to enforce the new law.

This Texas Monthly interview with Billionaire Tilman Fertitta has me thinking in multiple months rather than a short term return to normalcy.

3,174 Deaths from coronavirus in America......will we hit 10,000 deaths by the weekend?

Michigan Governor Whitmer to sign executive order closing schools for remainder of school year. With President Trump calling for 30 additional days of social distancing, I’m guessing the earliest American kids might return to class is May. I wonder how it will take for other States to follow Michigan??? Believe our 17 year old daughter is starting to realize that a proper graduation ceremony might not happen.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|