Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04.11.2020, 06:55 AM   #803
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Nah maybe I fucked it up. Funny though.....this was the first one we played where I thought I was, you know, keeping up.

Some of you may call me a covidiot for this. I won't argue with you. But I made a judgement call:

We were supposed to be in Tofino for 3 nights starting today, but obviously that vacation got fucked. I didn't organize Easter egg shit. But I told my 11 year old that today, if we stay 2m from everyone, we can go to Wally World and score a big lego. He loves that shit. So we did. And I picked up Blu Rays of The Joker, and Little Women, to boot.

But here's the catch: We walked there. It's 6km each way, mostly along an abandoned railway line. He (and I) loved the walk. The whole outing (with rests, snack stops, and Wally World deliberations)was 3hrs50min. Clearly, we won't do this every day. And I picked up work shifts for 3 days in a row starting tomorrow anyway. So I'm really glad we did this today.
I marked the one word that will get you fined in Belgium. How can you be so stupid that you didn't know this!?!?
I'm too lazy to translate the article so here's the link in Dutch language
A married couple in their sixties were taking a bike ride, and at some point decided to take a rest on a park bench. They were even sitting 1.5 meter apart even though as a couple they didn't have to. But they got fined 500 Euros without warning by a police officer. So in Belgium exercising in public is allowed as long as you keep your distance, resting is not!

I'll translate the statement from the mayor:
Quote:
"People should keep moving, but they shouldn't get stuck. This includes sitting on benches in the park. The police must do their job and ensure that the rules are enforced to avoid gatherings. If we are going to allow people to sit on benches together, everyone will try to change the rules and the measures will no longer make any sense at all ”

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|