Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04.13.2020, 09:32 AM   #849
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
My mother dumps everything she buys at the supermarket into the kitchen sink and washes every damn bottle, bag and package - doesn't matter if it's cardboard or whatever, it shall be washed.
that's good and everyone should do that, but it's the workers who are getting reamed by the throngs of careless visitors.

for me shipping is marginally better because it minimizes contact networks. i.e. the shippers and loaders and delivery drivers do not need to interact with the public and can remain safer in a more or less linear system where as supermarket registers are infection nodes especially at the conveyor belt.

i understand shipped groceries are not available to everyone but if i can help starve the virus on my end then that's a small something.

when this shit is finally over i am going to eat 12 fresh eggs a day and every piece of produce that spoils fast on the side.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|