View Single Post
Old 04.23.2020, 09:22 AM   #24510
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgaf16
"Hype!"

I always enjoyed this one, for sure. Where did you watch it? Is it streaming anywhere? I would love to watch through it again.

If you are interested in that scene, Nirvana's Live Tonight, Sold Out got soooo much play from me back in the day. Not really a documentary per se, but musical performances and various interview clips. I feel it gave a good sense of the personalities within the band. I feel a lot here will shit on this choice, but Pearl Jam's PJ20 was a good documentary, I thought.

Some I have enjoyed over the years:

Miles Davis - Birth of the Cool
Sex Pistols - Filth and the Fury
Rush - Beyond the Lighted Stage
Metallica - Some Kind of Monster (I love watching this as a hater of the band)
The Devil and Daniel Johnston

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Oh and This Is Spinal Tap ! Probably the best documentary about a band ever made

And, of course, this is the best recommendation you will ever get in this thread!
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|