View Single Post
Old 05.05.2020, 05:01 PM   #512
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yup, i just started, for this very reason.

no actual beer yet (barley, hops) because it’s more demanding, and a long process, whereas a gallon of cider is ready in just a few days if you can say “fuck floculation” and pour it cloudy... by the 4th bottle it gets clearer in the fridge.

ginger beer is also not a beer in this sense, it’s just ginger and lemon and sugar and molasses.

in the scramble to get supplies when i heard the news i ordered some actual beer stuff, but i’m bartering with a buddy so he can brew the goods and we share the spoils months from now, or whenever the thing is ready.

i got a wine too going, not sure what will happen with it yet, but this is all very funny and i might never buy again hahahaha.

meanwhile, just getting all the necessary gear together. got star san, got flip top bottles, i don’t even have an autosiphon yet, but one is on the way... 3/8” only, for gallon jugs.

so far it’s been fun and not a chore.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|