Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 06.30.2020, 09:09 AM   #1126
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I had to use the train yesterday, where it's now compulsory to wear a mask. A majority of people in my carriage weren't wearing one and the onboard guard made no effort to even question them about this, never mind eject them. Whatever the government says, it feels like most people now have a post-COVID mindset and in light of recent events, the authorities feel utterly powerless to do anything about it.

Using a mask EVERYWHERE, especially public transportation, has been mandatory here for MONTHS. You CANNOT try to get inside any train, building, spaceship, whatever, without a mask and not get stopped at the door. Actually, you can't even go walk the dog without a mask on. Fucking first-world countries of yours wiping their asses with the face masks, man, it's mind-boggling.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|