View Single Post
Old 06.30.2020, 12:04 PM   #24611
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, well, it’s just a nihilistic fucking nightmare and ends appropriately considering that fact.

My dad asked if it was any good. I likened it to Dunkirk, except with anxiety and people screaming in New York instead of war and bombs and shit. And with absolutely no sense of hopefulness or camaraderie.

Useless, fucking masturbatory ego-stroke of a movie. The overbearing score is the best part by far
are... oh i think you’re quoting the wrong quote, but this is about uncut gems yeah?

i read the plot synopsis lol glad to be done with it.

bit of a disappointment for me because while adam sandler’s comedies are fucking stupid he does well in dramatic roles like that pta one about the yogurt guy.

and i thought his performance was good here too except he was portraying an asshole
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|