View Single Post
Old 06.30.2020, 01:09 PM   #24614
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
nick nolte apparently had to lose a ton of weight for the role and is just so good in it. i think generally he’s a very underrated actor and very good. he can be like a bully who carries a lot of pain. did you ever see him in “affliction”? or that other once with barbara streisand... prince of tides or something... it’s a bad movie based on a good book, but his performance is great in it.

I'm a huge Nick Nolte fan, ever since seeing him in 48 Hours. I know that's the film that broke Eddie Murphy but Nolte was absolutely fantastic in it. In many ways he's my ultimate tough-guy lead. The epitome of 'solid'. But with the range for pretty much anything.

Fuck it, I wanna go on a Nolte marathon now
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|