View Single Post
Old 08.13.2020, 08:12 PM   #24650
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
WAIT WAIT WAIT. no. shit. i confused it with “reality bites,” another horror of the same era. so much so that they got conflated in my mind. winona was never in singles.

ok, i think i remember it better now, singles was sillier, and possibly fun to an extent. “we’re #1 in belgium” or something, yes? lol.

still forgettable. but sorry about introducing confusion into the thread.

oh, another worthy 90s memorabilia, a lot of wesley snipes stuff: new jack city, white men can’t jump, passenger 57, blade

oh, and speaking of black protagonists, of course: friday, and all the sequels. oh and hahaha house party! who can forget house party? probably still hilarious. do the right thing! holy shit do the right thing was epochal. less important but close to the imagination of the time, the fifth element. also with chris tucker, rush hour, ha ha ha ha.

johny mnemonic! that was the first william gibson film adaptation i guess. that’s so fucking 90s. almost all of keanu in the 90s is very 90s. point break. speed, of course. same case with huh, whats his name... jim carrey! amd stuff by the farrely brothers... dumb and dumber, kingpin, something about mary...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|