View Single Post
Old 08.23.2020, 05:10 PM   #42635
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Wow - the 4pm Saturday update has shifted everything East, meaning we will be on the clean side of both storms. I’ll feel better about this after tomorrow’s 4pm update

Well, it’s after 4pm on Sunday and I don’t feel any better. Waking up to the news that Texas Governor Gregg Abbott has issued a disaster declaration for the upper Texas coastal counties......our County Judge has done the same.

Marco will stay a tropical storm and run parallel along the Louisiana and Texas coast. I don’t expect Marco to stay very organized, but I’m sure we will encounter a lot of shear and it will be a rain maker. Harvey was just a tropical storm when it dumped over 55” of rain this very week three years ago.

Laura is building steam and is expected to reach Category 2 before making landfall Wednesday at the Sabine River (Texas/Louisiana border). A landfall West of the Sabine River would hit us head on.

Only in Texas is brisket considered a hurricane staple: )

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|