View Single Post
Old 09.08.2020, 08:57 AM   #177
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
First of all, that’s Fox News.

Secondly, it says *in the sub-headline* that he did endorse her.

But way to go.

YES, 100% correct!

This is why I linked the story, this is why I quoted myself from two weeks ago. Obama didn’t want to endorse AOC, but eventually did. The DNC had a week to promote their most prized candidates on prime time TV and all AOC got was 60 seconds.

Since you don’t like Fox News, perhaps OBAMA’s tweet will suffice?

118 endorsements across 17 states — including California, New York, Illinois, and Texas — Obama gave his blessing to candidates for the House, Senate, and state positions......but no endorsement of Ocasio-Cortez???

Obama used the word “proud” about those he did endorse on August 3, 2020 and AOC’s prime time DNC opportunity was the following week but no endorsement Ocasio-Cortez???

As the linked story clearly states, Obama eventually gave his endorsement and AOC got her 60 seconds......but AOC has lost serious clout within the DNC!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|