View Single Post
Old 10.01.2020, 02:40 PM   #236
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
lol trump doesn't know how to debate.

You’re 100% correct!

Why?

Because Donald Trump isn’t a politician......well, not at least until becoming President four years ago. This is why Donald Trump appeals to so many, while at the same time scaring/threatens so many in the political establishment. Donald Trump doesn’t play by “their rules” and he is beholding to NO ONE! This is why “drain the swamp” has resonated with so many! So much TRUTH in this statement from Tuesday nights debate:

Alex Thompson tweet (w/video)
Biden campaign manager to @apalmerdc and @JakeSherman last month
“I know the republicans want to say we have a million door knocks a week. Well that doesn’t really matter.

WHAT’S CHANGED??????

Why was the Biden campaign refusing to knock on doors while proclaiming that the “Trump campaign was risking lives,” but now the Biden campaign is going to start canvassing 33 days before the election???

After pandemic delay, Biden launching in-person canvassing

HAS THE RISK AND THREAT OF CORONAVIRUS DIMINISHED?

I’ll ask it again, WHAT’S CHANGED???

73.1 million people tuned in to first debate — and most stayed the entire time

President Trump tweet
“HIGHEST CABLE TELEVISION RATINGS OF ALL TIME. SECOND HIGHEST OVERALL TELEVISION RATINGS OF ALL TIME. Some day these Fake Media Companies are going to miss me, very badly!!!”

443,000 Manufacturing jobs were added under President Donald Trump

TRUTH about the first three years, TRUTH about TODAY!!!

Is the Biden campaign in desperation mode?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|