View Single Post
Old 10.01.2020, 09:11 PM   #42680
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
One of my mutuals has over a thousand Twitter followers and I'm extremely jealous.

It's all about the marketing and aggressive quid-pro-quo (I follow you, you follow me). Some people have no qualms about that and are quite talented when it comes to that. Others don't play that way. In any case, the number of followers is not synonymous with the quality of the content you put out. It's all about whether you play the game or not. My pictures get maybe just below 30 likes on Instagram when I upload them. Then one day an acquaintance of mine who's kind of a social butterfly uploaded pictures I had taken of her and friends for an event photo-op and it got over 300 likes. Same quality, same photographer. But one of us is playing the game, the other isn't.

Or in other words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
That's all superficial nonsense

I don't know if that helps, but that's the way it is.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|