View Single Post
Old 11.02.2020, 08:34 PM   #14
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
I won't make any specific predictions. But the popular vote does seem very much in favor of Biden. The electoral college just might be as well, though I'm saying this with the utmost caution.

As for the shit-ton of other hurdles that are needed to be overcome for him to actually enter the White House in January - that shit's anyone's guess and it could get very ugly. Anyway, as someone looking in from the outside, I wish the states the best. Too many people have had to endure the dire consequences of a broken system.

Within all this adversity there's also been a lot of solidarity - people looking out for each other, taking to the streets to fight for a better future and to make their voices heard. Those are sentiments that are seen and heard around the world. It's been a tough 4 years for a lot of people, this much is evident. You deserve better than this.

Let's hope the results tomorrow will be a step in a better direction. I think no one has any illusions that all of the woes are gonna magically disappear with someone else in office, but I'd imagine some respite from this bonkers hellscape that were the last few years would be welcome. You need a good breather. And fingers crossed that you'll get it. The world is watching with bated breath.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|