Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2020, 01:09 AM   #1419
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
i'm still waiting for someone to point out the in-writing rights that masks infringe on

Precisely because no such bullshit exists, this is a leadership problem. "Mask debate" is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard in my life. MANDATORY USE OF FACE MASKS EVERYWHERE, NOW. Oh, you don't like it? Meanie masky too itchy for yer lil' freedumb? You're gonna go whine to SCOTUS, arentcha? THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU, you selfish prick, it's about the people you're gonna kill with your pestilent breath. If you wanna die as well, down some Johnnie Walker, grab a handgun and put a bullet in your retarded brain - it'll be faster and we'll all be better off.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|