View Single Post
Old 01.04.2021, 10:39 AM   #752
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Let's agree to disagree.

I understand your point, but isn't kicking out somebody who's spreading misinformation (although, in this case, probably "in good faith") a form of censorship?
Mind that I spend a part of my life under a communist regime where there was literally everything censored/banned, etc. So coming from this, I value the freedom of speech, although it's the one of my ideological counterparts.

You know what I mean?
im with you on this, and although i wish the fucker would leave of his own accord, i'm not ratting him out to mods just because he's an imbecile with a toxic agenda.

the difference between him and gastro is that gastro really interfered with the functioning of the board, i.e., filled all pages with his bullshit to where one couldn't access the board,

pork memer is almost as demented, but somehow manages to keep it confined. tessie imo veers into hate speech with his "willie dixon semen" rants (he's obsessed with it).

so, anyway, yes, i prefer to fight speech with speech: let's call a dumb cunt a dumb cunt, and laugh at him

besides, one can always put him on ignore. i do it often, but then h8kurdt ruins it with his compulsion for reproducing ugliness by quotation. h8kurdt says he works as a "decorator"! but not here

anyway, one can always keep it together by laughing at disaster.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|