Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.16.2021, 08:33 AM   #1552
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
This will (maybe) also be a first for you: in my country, there's simply NO mail-in vote. There just fucking isn't. The super-duper country of this side of the planet, the Covid-19 vaccination star, the land with the tallest buildings in Latin America, does not have a system for its citizens to vote by mail. Bitch-ass hall of mirrors, this joint.

I was aware that there are countries without mail-in vote, but it's not something I'd specifically looked up prior, so I didn't know Chile was among them. Truth be told, I feel terribly privileged to be able to (if I wanted to) make use of this comprehensive voting system. In a way, it is a luxury. The Netherlands being so restrictive with it just caught me off-guard.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|