View Single Post
Old 04.25.2022, 09:54 AM   #25178
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I finished the batman movie.

I could have edited it to a 100 minute runtime.

The story was pointless. The Riddler was boring and dumb and just a straight Zodiac Killer copycat.

I did not like how the Batman moved like a hulking oaf. The Batman should move like daredevil, like an agile, athletic creature, not a tank.

I think they added the whole Selina catwoman thing as an afterthought. it was pointless and none of the emotions were earned.

I hated the 5 minute sequence at the endthat shows them both on their motos riding together through the countryside until THEY PART WAYS!!! WOW! MAGICAL MOVIE MAGIC!

what a waste.

Even though it was sad as FUCK, i enjoyed Joker much more.