View Single Post
Old 04.26.2022, 05:46 PM   #25188
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the feral appearance on the crazy chick was a better look anyway. keep the black stuff around the eyes! jeezus. terrible fucking makeover. would not date. and suddenly, she's holding hands with emilio. lmfao. figures...
I enjoyed the movie when I saw it a few months ago - it's pretty good considering that it could just be aimless and it's targeted at an audience that normally wouldn't be down for "sitting around and talking for a day" - but this has always been the weakest link with it. Was there ever a time when that was the preferred look?
(Also I'm very lucky the character named Claire is the other one, I would have never been able to claim there's no link otherwise.)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|